View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 05:58 PM   #17 (permalink)
IDZRVIT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 CTS-V, '76 Vette
IDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmoked View Post
I don't see the 370 getting much more hp from the current 332 simply bc it would be very hard to put the power on the pavement with such a light car. My wheels still spins ridiculously with upgraded 285s on 20s in the rear. Nissan should consider a mid or rear engine just saying....

It's rare to see 370s where I live, but I see challengers on a daily bases, besides the srt.
I see the 370Z getting a big boost in HP to compete or it may as well drive off into the sunset. Power to the pavement, eh? Lots of cars of similar weight or much less are doing 0-60 in less than 4.5 secs. No reason why the Z can't. Put beefier tires on the back.
IDZRVIT is offline   Reply With Quote