View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 04:19 PM   #1410 (permalink)
frost
Retired admin

Drives: Your Wife Crazy
frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
The Jack Black stuff rocks. I have the Industrial Hand lotion and the lighter body lotion and the Turbo Wash shower stuff. I come out of the bathroom smelling like a million bucks. Love it. the turbo wash, being $60 for a big bottle, sounds expensive, but when it only takes one to one and a half pumps for an entire shower it turns out to be a great deal. Highly recommend to anyone.

But when it comes to shaving I only go with The Art of Shaving products. But only because it actually works well with my skin type.
I use jack black stuff. I order it every couple months from the website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisjb View Post
Finer thing - just gave my wife a weekend in Manhattan as bday gift... her response, "don't you even know me! it's too cold and there's no movie premiers that weekend" good grief, I think she's spoiled... $3K down the drain, it was non-refundable
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I have good news for you!!!

Ungrateful wives are returnable. It costs a bit, but is sounds like it might be worth it.
Yeah, that's pretty rough. That sounds like the kind of stuff relationships end over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antennahead View Post
My new Panny ZT60 65" plasma and Wyred 4 Sound power amps, plus a view of the main seating position. Moved the 50" KURO to the bedroom.

( Click to show/hide )

The speakers suck on these flat screens. I'd love to get some sort of decent system. I was cruising some sites the last few days trying to get some ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooftop View Post
<insert snarky, slightly condescending frost joke>
frost is offline   Reply With Quote