View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 10:26 AM   #55 (permalink)
RonRizz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2 feet, 3 pedals
RonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC Racing View Post
Right, because a test drive tells you about all the long term history on a vehicle. There is no reason someone should do research on the internet
And asking some strangers who do not own any of the vehicles in question is what we now call "research"? and leads us to the better understanding of the long term history on said vehicles?
Why not pick up a phone, dial a random number, and ask he/she who answers what they would recommend?
A better solution would be to go to forums that are specific to that vehicle to do your "research"
By no means am I saying the OP or anyone else is not welcome here (who am I to say) I merely feel that myself, as well as others, being adults of what I consider to be reasonable intelligence, have the wherewithall to make decisions without the help of others, in particular strangers.
Take a look at 95% of these type of threads...Most are started with "which one should I get, I can afford them all and can't decide", and nowhere in the original post do you see "In terms of long range dependability, and cost of ownership", or anything remotely close.
And lastly I would like to say that anyone who posts threads in this manner should have a fire extinguisher nearby, because its Flame on.
As far as whether or not I am jealous for speaking my mind, I am starting a Poll thread so everyone else can vote on it, and decide
for me if I should be or not.
P99rs Head Unit--- Amps- 2 Pioneer Prs800d --- Zapco ST1000MX---Zapco ST-4XSQ---- SI BM mk5 Subs---SI TM65v2 Midbass--- SI M3 mids--- SI M25 xbl2 tweeters ----- 2016 MECA street class 3rd place at world finals
RonRizz is offline   Reply With Quote