View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 06:58 PM   #22 (permalink)
Voice59
Premium Member

Drives: 2009 Nissan 370z
Voice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by octet View Post
We shall see, for now i have to give him credit, he promissed to send me some parts for another SC kit within 7 days, he sent them out the same day. Can't fault him so far, spoke to him again yesterday, he said everything is looking fine, no backorders, so we should be good for 4 weeks limit. 2 more weeks to go

Saying that, I understand your frustration, I run several businesses in UK and I can't keep everybody happy. Sam is aware of the bad reputation in terms of customer service via email or forums, he promised to look into it However, i called about 5-6 times so far, he answered the phone on every single occassion and was brilliant.
No backorders? I ordered mine in October of last year he told me 4 weeks too. Then 4 weeks ago he told me the end of the week was worst case scenario, THEN today he told me worst case scenario was 2 weeks from now. smh.. I wouldn't even be upset if he told me it'd be 5-6 months from the get go...I just don't like being given the run around.
Voice59 is offline   Reply With Quote