View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 04:43 PM   #30 (permalink)
cooltoy
Elite Member

Drives: 14 PW 370Z S/T MT
cooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
I will correct you. HKS gains the same as FI. And I go through tunnels with my buddies with their FI exhaust and more often than not, mine is determined the best sounding system... from them too.
Define best sounding.

That is very subjective. What may sound good to you and your friends, others may think is too loud or too quite or too something. I am not flaming, just saying that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I am sure the guy driving a Honda that sounds like a lawnmower thinks that he has the best sounding exhaust. But we know better......

I have not received my FI, and I hope I did not make a mistake, but since I have not heard it in real life I won't know until it is installed. Personally I was looking for something that is under or at legal sound limit (96 dBA)and yet sounds like a sports car. Not ear shattering, just loud enough to know I am not driving a minivan.

Last edited by cooltoy; 01-31-2014 at 04:51 PM.
cooltoy is offline   Reply With Quote