View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 11:19 AM   #37 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3V View Post
From what I'm seeing they are high 20's new, where as the base + sport (a must) Z's I'm finding I can get for high teens/low 20's. I'm not into the G's at all, and she's not into the style as much. Yes it will ultimately be hers, which is why I'll just trade in my Evo now and get her the car she wants, especially since I don't plan on keeping it and her car will be much less money. Why pay for a car I'm just going to trade is kinda the thought process.

Just a boost controller and a midpipe will get me over 330whp/320wtq in the Evo. My STI had over 400. The Evo is stock now as much as I like fast car's I'm not going to put money into something that I'm just going to get rid of, you know?
I hear yeah!

Here's more now that I think. The evo I'm sure is a track god like on top gear, but it seems to drive you with its electronics. Even on the street I'd call it boring (a little 2.0 4cyl doesn't help much). The Z is more raw and animal like. To me that's more fun turning onto my street feeling the car and on the track. If I go 1:40 at mid ohio and the cars driving me I'm not happy. If I go 1:45 and the Z's crazy and raw, that's more fun. My friends 11 STI was harder than my 09 and 11 WRX, but it's got nothing on the feel of my Z.

PS, way more complements too! Watch out for your wife! Guys will go nuts.

Last edited by synolimit; 01-31-2014 at 11:22 AM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote