View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 09:37 AM   #26 (permalink)
shawnski
Base Member

Drives: 12 zx14r, 12 370z
shawnski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
That's terrible long term thinking that will absolutely have consequences down the road. Instant gratification has a very real cost, and it adds up over time.

I'll always take paying less over paying more. Every day of the week. If I can't afford the payment without compromising my lifestyle, then I can't afford the car. Especially when you're looking at paying 5-7% more for the same item.

To each his own. Some people gotta have it now. I've stopped working with numerous clients who had this same problem because I can't fix a financial situation with them undermining it like that. I'll pay more now and retire early.

Sorry OP, we've gotten way, way off track.

chuck33079 i read your comments and it looks like you know everything out there, maybe because you have many posts out here, but you are totally wrong on lease vs. finance, when i get a chance ( which i have better things in life to do than be here make thousands of comments) i be glad to show you that A GOOD LEASE PROGRAM could be as good or sometimes better than financing,not everyone wants to modified cars and not everyone wants to pay 600 a month payment and not everyone has 10k+ to put down, and some people work hard and want to drive a nice luxury car, there is nothing wrong with that.
since you live in houston, maybe one day we can discuss leasing and financing over a coffee!