Thread: [WANTED] Track Pads
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 05:00 AM   #20 (permalink)
RoadsterST
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 roadster ST
RoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by threeseventy View Post
Dumb ****s like you give me every reason to be a **** about it, ****. It's like me telling you to watch out for explosive armadillos. Not fact based or useful.
Look douchebag, its common sense, which apparently your retarded cyber race car driver wanna be a$$ can't seem to comprehend. .

You take an everyday driven car in the normal stop and go traffic of every metropolitan area to a track..
You following me here?
You pull out your bad a$$ USED track pads and throw them on to rotors that you just pulled in on..
Still with me?
You jump on that track with your fancy new to you track pads and street rotors that have been naturally abused in traffic and you're asking for trouble.
Get the point?
How do I know? I work on cars for a living. I've seen many dorks just like you talk crap without even a lick of common sense, but thats ok. Were all different for a reason, and thankfully in your case, comic relief is a good thing..

Free bump to the OP!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
RoadsterST is offline   Reply With Quote