View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 05:07 PM   #149 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide67 View Post
I've got two options right now:

Tackle it with a buddy who has done his

Pay $300 to have a shop do it

Haven't quite decided yet how I want to handle it lol. If I spend the money, I don't have to screw around with it.
If you do it yourself you're gonna know more about how you car goes together a d you'll ha e the satisfaction of being able to say that you accomplished it, plus you'll know that it's done right.

If you pay $300 (a very good price) you'll save yourself a lot of head ache.

When I did mine I found out that the owner of my car before me had the same exact mods, and all of the nuts and bolts were stripped or rounded off in the engine bay. I had to buy a tap and die kit to get anything apart around the motor and it ended up taking me 3 days to get it all done. One O2 sensor was cross threaded into the cat and I mangled it getting it out, so I had to overnight another one to my house so that I could go to work.

When I was finally done I wanted to set my car on fire and be done with it. But I'm glad I did it.

Zdayz 2014!!
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote