View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 09:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
mrmixitup
Base Member

Drives: 09 White 370Z 6M Spt
mrmixitup has a reputation beyond reputemrmixitup has a reputation beyond reputemrmixitup has a reputation beyond reputemrmixitup has a reputation beyond reputemrmixitup has a reputation beyond reputemrmixitup has a reputation beyond reputemrmixitup has a reputation beyond reputemrmixitup has a reputation beyond reputemrmixitup has a reputation beyond reputemrmixitup has a reputation beyond reputemrmixitup has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by g35300mm View Post
I was debating on a few diff colors white, grey and red.

I decided to go with white. Over the past few months ive noticed everytime i saw a white 370 in person on the road or in a parking lot that the bumper both front and back were off (did not match). I figured it was nothing major and just my eyes playing tricks on me with the lighting but it turns outt that tonight i went to a nissan dealer that had one in stock and as soon as i walked through the doors of the dealership my jaw hit the floor. The front bumper stook out like a sore thumb. Has anyone else noticed this??? Am i dreaming?
The bumpers are urethane and the rest of the car is steel and aluminum. The paint is going to have a different look depending on what material it's painted on.