View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 11:09 AM   #119 (permalink)
cooltoy
Elite Member

Drives: 14 PW 370Z S/T MT
cooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xtreme1 View Post
Op
To get this out of the way now, yes, I do feel cool as **** when I drive my Z. It's my weekend car so Hell yeah. With that being said I do not act like a douche when driving it. I'm actually a lot nicer driving the z, however, I know I'm only a couple clicks to downshift and take off etc. If I get cut off I will blast by downshift etc. But not all the time. I get a lot of looks when driving my Z so again yes I feel cool ga. Especially with my shades .

I do not wave to 350z drivers. Imo 350z are ugly and the people that drive them are young kids or old folks.

I try to give thumps up to all 370z drivers. I get excited when I see one and I'm driving mine. I act like I don't own the car my self aha. I hardly come across them, so when I do I get really happy haha.

I was next to a 370z once and I rolled down my window and so did the guy next to me. He was an older guy and I told him his z looked great in silver. It was rather gloomy so it really caught my attention. He said "this car looks great in every color".
Long story short I was driving to a friend's house and he happened to live down the street. So I pulled over and approached him and we talked cars for a bit. He told his wife, "hey hun, I found a friend with a z on the way here. Hahaha

I also had a douche 370z driver I encountered. I was going to target and he was behind me. He parked and I decided to park next to me. He then tells me that I was parked in a spot designed for pregnant people and I should move before I get a ticket. Didn't even acknowledge the car or anything.
He was probably mad cause I had the sport and he only had a base haha.

Were you?
cooltoy is online now   Reply With Quote