View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 08:13 PM   #23 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdulaziz_Z34 View Post
Im having the same issue, i checked the break fluid it was okay and i changed the break pads still im having the same issue .. I checked it by OBD scanner and nothing shows wrong .. I really need your help guys its very annoying and dangerous because the ABS stop working when the lights pops out ..
Im working through the same issue...

Is SRM/speedo/milage/active MPG monitor working? Mine is not and I have all the same lights.
Mine is an issue somewhere with the abs actuator/wss-abs system. Had my buddy who is a master tech at Nissan scan it with Consult 3 and they could not find the issue.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote