View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 07:47 PM   #36 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeds View Post
Hey I have a quick question. I know this is a kind of an old thread but I got my hands on a set of nismo rays yesterday and noticed the different style lugs compared to the base wheels. Are there any after market companies (Rays, Nismo) that have this style lug?
Obviously someone screwed up, there is only one style. You either have the wrong ones on now or before. No, no aftermarket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menace370Z View Post
Does anyone know if the 2013 Rays 19" Rims use the same locks as the 2012 (and earlier) version?

I was looking into the McGard locks and am trying to figure out which ones to use.
Yes, the lug nuts have not changed. You NEED to order them from Nissan. The acorn flare is larger on the OEM ones than what McGard sells anywhere else