View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 09:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
molamann
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z with NAVVVVV
molamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
i had it for PS3 and liked it, took me about 2 weeks to complete then i traded it in

only big complaint i had was you had to go through like 10 menus and screens at the first before you get into the actual game..

i give it a 7 out of 10

i will say that the interior designs are FAR superior to Forza 3 but everything else wasnt as polished
LOL, I feel you. I had about 15 minutes to kill before heading out to work this morning and I wanted to just get a taste of the game by playing in arcade mode real quick. However, I just couldn't sit through 40382402 movies/menus since you can't even fastforward or skip them.

Long story short, I have yet to actually play the game.
molamann is offline   Reply With Quote