View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 04:29 PM   #319 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

I am still enjoying it. Mostly for the fact the Z gets to stay in the garage and only come out on nice sunny days primarily on the weekends right now until Spring finally gets here. That alone makes it worth the price of purchase. The extra cargo space and mpgs are a bonus. I really need to give mine a bath though. Single digits as of late has been too cold along with the snowapocolypse that has traversed the South since yesterday. Luckily the snow missed my area for the most part. We only got a light dusting.

I have started to miss driving the Z more since it is no longer my daily. I think the inverse is starting to happen where I am starting to wonder is it worth keeping a car I hardly drive anymore. As I continue buying more parts for it. Warm weather can't get here soon enough so I can drive it more and hopefully attend a couple more track days this year.

To get back on topic: Your Fit keeps getting better. Tastefully modded for sure.