View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 04:12 PM   #110 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
Is the passenger seat weight sensor plugged in? If not, you will not be able to reset the system.

I've seen reports of people having to try reset procedures (not just the air bags) quite a few times before it "takes." Your timing has to be damn near perfect.

Double-check your wiring. If the resistor leads are not making good contact with the connector, it can mess things up due to higher than expected resistance.
Thanks for helping. I only have driver's Seat replaced. So far I've tried 20+ times doing the reset (over 4 different resistors many tries). Perhaps tonight I will switch back to stock seats to see if it's the resetting part i'm doing wrong. In addition, i'll also check to see what the resistor is really reading.