View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 01:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
lt_370z
Base Member

Drives: Nismo 370Z
lt_370z is on a distinguished road
Default Very lucky dealership experience for me

So the other day I called my service rep. at Mossy Nissan to make an appointment to get my rotors resurfaced, a transmission fluid change, oil change, and brake pads change. While on the phone, he asked me if I had any issues with my car because there was a recall on the 09 models (steering lock). I never had one single issue with it when he mentioned it to me that day, but he suggested I bring it in and get the part replaced since it was covered under factory warranty. Yesterday, I pulled up to the Nissan service area and turn off my car. I talked to the service guy for less than a minute then he tells me to pull my car forward. I get in and my car would not start at all. Tried at least a dozen times and nothing. Turns out the steering lock recall happened exactly as I was at the dealer. It could not have been any more perfect timing. I am very lucky to say the least. Thanks to my service rep. for taking initiative and ordering the part, he saved me a lot of trouble. After my maintenance work was complete I can say I am very happy I got my transmission fluid changed (oem fluid). Feels like butter shifting and the transmission is a lot quieter and smoother. Just wanted to share my great experience with Mossy Nissan!
lt_370z is offline   Reply With Quote