View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 09:09 PM   #42 (permalink)
Snakes709
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Evo-X GSR
Snakes709 is on a distinguished road

Well it was never my intention to store my Z for the winter. But i leave friday for a 1 month field ex. and then i got pretty much all of December off and then off to the Olympics from Jan 14ish to March 26th. So my Z will be going in storage and holy ****...i called my insurence company...before i say what im paying for a premium please dont start all this bs about "omg you are getting raped" I'm 23 years old, 2 accidents, 2 speeding tickets (one ticket was 10 over the limit the other was 40 over) and of course i own the Z and only been driving for 2-3 years...so not a really good record.

Anyways im currently paying $5300 a year for full coverage. Talked to my insurence company to see if i could drop it down to PLPD...didnt want parking insurence because i might have to drive it during the X-MAS break we get. So after going through Bank of Nova Scotia to get there permission to drop the insurence it dropped from 5300 a year to 1300 a year....$4000 dropped...god damn!.

I was thinking about doing some mods but im just going to leave it. Doing some work to my ZX6R and might possibly get a turbo system fab'ed up.
Snakes709 is offline   Reply With Quote