View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 10:42 AM   #59 (permalink)
Fantastic Z
Base Member

Drives: 10' T/S 7AT
Fantastic Z is a name known to allFantastic Z is a name known to allFantastic Z is a name known to allFantastic Z is a name known to allFantastic Z is a name known to allFantastic Z is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleZ View Post
350z/G35 crowd is known for being mostly wannabe stunna douchebags. I've never had issues with 370z guys except they just don't usually wave or say hi because they think whatever trim package they have is superior.

At the gym I got to there's a 350z wannabe hellaflush stance crap with the wheels sticking out.
THIS^

Most Z owners I've come across (regardless of gen) have been d-bags. LITERALLY less than a handful I have met have shown good comradery. TWO different Z owners I came across here in the Nashville area (one even in our TN G/Z FB group) actually gave me a hard time about owning a touring model and not a "sport model".
Seriously!? Judging a fellow enthusiast about his or her trim level?

I LOVE the amount of information on this forum and the knowledge of it's members but, DAMN I have REALLY been disappointed in the community. I had a friend of mine put it this way. "Think of Z owners like BMW owners. React and respond as such" He is a former Z owner and now drives a BMW X5 lol

Just my POV and I'll side with the OP.
Rays GramLights 57Fxx BM w/red centers-Michelin Pilot Sport tires-Motordyne CBE-Nismo red calipers-Z1 (SS lines/Slotted rotors)-Motul fluids-Whiteline diff bushings-Redline fluids-JDM fog lamp-GTR start button-Optima Yellow Top-EVO-R B pillars-Custom GPS mount
Fantastic Z is offline   Reply With Quote