View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 06:52 AM   #50 (permalink)
Justice97
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11 370Z MB M6
Justice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmike23 View Post
If I'm on the freeway, I'm not there to make friends or be distracted while driving. I'm usually in my own world, listening to music and concentrating on the road in front of me. Probably wouldnt hear a beep, or notice someone stalking me on the side. Usually I won't notice u unless u pass me. Also, I kinda feel weird waving at a stranger just because we have the same car. If I was walking in a mall and see someone with the same jacket, I'm not gonna wave and try to be his buddy.
Well you should be able to hear a horn, what if I was honking at you to let you know your dress was hanging out the door?

Also perhaps not the same shirt, but what if you are a sport fan and you saw someone wearing the same team apparel as you? To me it is kind of like that.

I wave when I can. I don't always get a wave back or acknowledgement, but when I do I
Justice97 is offline   Reply With Quote