View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 10:25 AM   #156 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleZ View Post
You guys keep spewing the same pipe dreams.. Nissan already admitted the 370z needs a weight reduction and a more fuel efficient engine. Do you really think they are gonna listen to you guys on a niche car that barely even sold.

Should be lucky if there even is another z and considering how ugly nissans lineup is right now I wouldn't have high hopes for a good looking car.

Don't worry guys I only have 12 months left on the lease and I can't wait to get out of this car and I'm sure you can't wait either.
Yet you keep spewing the same negativity about Nissan and the Z. You already admitted that you hate this car. Do you really think that we listen to you whenever every post reminds us of Hayden Christensen's Anakin Skywalker?

Your last sentence makes it seem like you are deliberately trolling. Why stay around a forum of a car you hate and where you have nothing at all but negativity to contribute? Im sure your time and effort could be used more beneficially somewhere else.