View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 07:53 AM   #2796 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

I'm closing this thread temporarily so that a. I can clean it (and re-open it) and b. have GTM post a response here. They should be able to open the thread as it's created by them. They SHOULD regularly post replies as needed or questions asked and if they are really that backed up with work, they should say "next update in _ days or we will make an update on ___ " and keep the promise.

I have already asked members who are NOT related to this group buy to stay out of this thread. There's no need for your in this thread. This isn't a funny thread in lounge. It's people's hard earned money and their active orders. I hope that GTM gets to deliver 100% to each and every customer here. If you're going to be trolling here, I will personally remove your access from F.I. section. Takes me 6 seconds to do it but you will suffer for months. Please don't make me do it as I do not want to do it. Please do not troll in this thread once it's open again.

Thanks

AK
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.