View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 01:15 AM   #155 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
we already said what the next z will likely be, then we talked about the ft-1 and some people are just throwing out wishlists, not realistic expectations. Why are you even here. Just because you didn't do your research and it bit you in the ***, you have to come annoy us? Why is this guy not banned. He doesn't supply anything interesting or constructive, just sounds like a annoying whiny kid who got screwed by not knowing what he was getting. Maybe he thought it was going to be sooo fast or he would mod it and have 1000 hp or some idiot nonsense and that its slow because he can't beat these 5.0s in illegal street racing. Whatever it is, if you're just here to bitch, then don't be here. You don't want to be here and we don't want you here.

only problem is he was banned, but looks like only temporarily...in any case i've had him on my iggy list for almost the entire time he has been on these forums so i dont really care to read what he has to say in the first place aside from getting a few laughs out of his pathetic attempts at trolling the forums
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote