View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 05:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman3361 View Post
come to find out......

the dumba$$e$ drilled a hole through my firewall and into one of the main wiring harnesses... so my harness has a **** ton of wires that's been shorted....

what suggestions do you guys have so I don't lose my warranty?
They owe you a new OEM harness, should replace any fuses, etc. They should do the work free of charge, and warranty the installation in keeping with their company policies.

As to warranty on the parts or the car... you'll have a new part from Nissan installed, so I wouldn't sweat it. Nissan could conceivably void your warranty anyway on electrical components if they traced it back to an alleged malfunction in one of the aftermarket items you've installed (e.g., remote start).