View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 04:23 PM   #28 (permalink)
JC671
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Toretto around
JC671 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLIO 671 View Post
Wassup homies...Good to know that there are some of you guys still keeping active on this site...I haven't been on in a long while....JC...congrats on breaking them 12's again man...Awesome job...I found a vid of your car hitting a 13.0 at the track...With some sptting flame balls out the tail pipe from Juice!!!

Here's the vid in case none of you have seen them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iePTfCHmvDw

BTW..what slicks did you go with? Are you running your new slicks on the run in this vid? If so they seem to grab a lot better than your old set.

How the FI set doing for you with the LTH combo?
Holy moly it's been a very long time since I've been back on this forum. Call it a car hiatus. Gino thanks for the vid link.

That was my first run that night on juice. That same night I ran 12's with more practice. The FI combo is a lot better than my previous setup. Yes that's the new Hoosiers I have in the back. The Mickey Thompson were trash and didn't hook well on our track.

I've been have new upgrades but really don't have time anymore for track days. Im hoping with he new setup to break mid-low 12's butu clutch ain't holding anymore even when all motor.

My best time all-motor was a 13.2 at the Nissan drag for life event when I got a 1.8 60ft and clutch was still good.

Hope every one has been good.

A special "Thank You" to the Fast Intentions Crew!
"Fueled By Passion"
JC671 is offline   Reply With Quote