View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 03:10 PM   #33 (permalink)
4r3s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Touring 370z
4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niche79 View Post
My 09 is great! Only issue in mine is I have Navigation and the damn headunit on that is different than any other model and the ******* knobs wont turn right. You turn it up, It turns down, no matter how long you turn it. Then you try to turn down and it might go down or up. Im guessing the headunit will be a grand so im sketch about replacing it uggh. Still, that's only a very small amount of cars with that problem, ive heard others with same issue.
Mine does that too. The dial knobs on the headunit sold with the Navigation unit are junk. I can turn them and they will sometime do nothing, turn the temp up one degree actual temp is turned down by 5 degrees, turn the volume down, volume actually turns up. I've even had the volume go to max or min setting all on its own while I'm driving. Luckily the temp knob doesn't have this issue (yet) and just the volume self adjusts on occasion. I've learned to just stick to the buttons on the steering wheel and the issue hasn't happened with the volume since. Its annoying but doesn't make the car any less reliable. More often than not I have the radio off anyway.
4r3s is offline   Reply With Quote