View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 09:56 AM   #85 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

If your like me you will grow out of everything. I always want to go faster, but I have a little more practical thinking than most people like me. Hell typing that doesn't even make much sense.

That is the same bike my wife had they are very popular and hold resale/trade value. I really think a season of riding that 250 will benefit you more than hoping on a 600 or 1000. Because if you don't critically injure or kill yourself no bike is ever fast enough, at least for me.

Like I said in an earlier post I had no idea of that 300 you should look into those because if the price isn't much different it will probably be a more popular bike.