View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 08:59 AM   #26 (permalink)
djtodd
Track Member

Drives: 2012 Nismo TT
djtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by visconti View Post
Feel free to blame me, I told them many times GTR was more important to finish than doing the 370Z stuff.. that along with all the other craziness going on.

For the majority (NON FI) the features are just icing on the cake that they'll get when it comes out.

What we have now works very well, and offers some consistency

John
Ok, I'll blame you.

In all seriousness though, I think the people that are likely most interested in this ARE the FI guys. I know I'm one. There are at least 20, probably 2 to 3 times that many, that are or will be newly boosted over the first few months of 2014.
If Ecutek really wants to increase marketshare (in a market with only one option), here's their chance. The time invested in bringing the offering up to snuff for the FI customers would certainly be recouped and valuable for all of the NA customers as well.

Just add me to the list of those pleading for a better option.

Fast Intentions • Volk • Stoptech • Carbotech • SPL • Southbend • OS Giken • RJM • Sparco • RobiSpec • AIM • Driver Mod
djtodd is offline   Reply With Quote