View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 07:35 PM   #89 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE|370Z View Post
My FI exhaust has been sitting in a box for a few months in my basement. There has been too much snow on the ground (Calgary) so I haven't been able to drive my car to the shop. I can't wait to get it installed with my new down pipes (w/ external waste-gates). Currently I have Berk HFC and Stillen CBE.

Once I get everything taken care of I will provide a review for this FI exhaust as well. However at this point I can comment on the service I experienced with Tony. My experience with FI started when I called Tony a few minutes after his shop closed but that didn't prevent him from wanting to look after a potential customer. After an hour+ on the phone Tony remained enthusiastic to talk about any questions that I had about his products and the 370Z in general. Seldom have I experienced Tony's level of service from a vendor. It's been a pleasure dealing with Fast Intentions- Thank You Tony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for the feedback and support. We look forward to seeing the exhaust on your car when the weather improves.

Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote