View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 09:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Trotter Nissan posted this on G+:

I'm looking for Nissan Owners, especially Z Owners, that would like to be involved in our upcoming Mayhaw Festival Car Show here in El Dorado, AR! Last year we had Porsche Car Club of America come out and I was chosen as the lucky one to run the show this year and I'd like to show how Nissan Enthusiasts Roll!! Help me out guys and gals! Please feel free to contact me to get involved, give feedback or ideas, etc. I would like to make this a weekend long extravaganza!! With enough involvement, I can really roll out the Nismo Red carpet!

For more info visit:
Mayhaw Festival Car Show

Mayhaw Festival Home Page:
http://mayhawfestival.com/Home_Page.phprotter