View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 03:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
tamacula
Base Member

Drives: '10 370z Sport/Tour
tamacula is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tamacula

Thanks for all the feedback. I have already done the research. Emissions is not going to be a problem, just needed some of the data I listed (i.e. fill in the blank) that I originally posted. I believe I 90% of it online.

Out of curiosity, is anyone speaking from experience about bringing a stateside Z to Japan? I already have my car an am driving it here under temporary tages. It's been easy so far:

It was easy to ship over, and emissions are going to be a little bit of a pain but no modifications required. I can ship my Z back to the states no problem.

No "conversion" required. It will be an "E" plate that I can ship back to the US easily if I still have it when I transfer. I've already confirmed this. The only modification that might need done is a headlight alignment (which doesn't make a lot of sense, but it might be required).

The ONLY part of my original email I need confirmation and quantity on are the emission control devices (I think 2 Catalytic converters and 4 oxygen sensors is the answer). Can anyone confirm these? Is there an EGR?

Thanks again for all the responses!
tamacula is offline   Reply With Quote