View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 01:44 AM   #80 (permalink)
Matt@GTM
Not an active vendor. DO NOT PURCHASE

Drives: 370Z
Matt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond repute

I will be getting this up to the point of the customer ordered finish before we start selling them so it will be, pay for knob -> send knob out for finish ordered -> ship knob. Some of the finishes like the chromes will need to be run in batches so the wait time for those will be longer than the others that do not have a batch size, as for powder coating I cannot guarantee the color accuracy for non standard colors at this point yet, though i want to look into getting our powder coater to offer these for this and other powder coated parts just don't know if it is going to pan out. I do know the machined and polished gold finishes will have a much shorter turnaround and will most likely be the cheapest.

It is the same thread size so I would guess it would fit an RB25 shifter but since i do not have an rb25 shifter, knob, and boot I can't say for sure. The RB's are something we almost never see here. The fitment would be almost exactly he same as a 370z/g37 knob so if your stock knob fits good on the rb shifter than most likely it would.