View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 09:41 PM   #36 (permalink)
jaybulls
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 TOUR/6/FI CF/RC
jaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roplusbee View Post
When I go the the dealership, I either bring my own oil or have them get what I want. I mainly did this while it was under warranty, but I didn't let them wash it lol.

And they will loose most if not all of your clips/pins in the underside that hold fender liners, under-tray, and they even broke/lost some of theones that hold the battery tray cover / brake reservoir cover. I was like WTF dude!!!
i'm "fortunate", i guess, since my last oil change (5k) (2nd w/redline) i axed the serv. mgr. that i needed to see the oil change and he heartily agreed...i told both him, and the top mech. i knew from older times, that it wasn't that i didn't trust him (the mech.), i don't trust ANYBODY!!!, and it worked...i was in the bay, yakkin' away the whole time...

still had to pay a hund for the privilege of them using my redline tranny replacement, their oil pumping out service...

next: in a few weeks it's my 3rd oil change at 8.2k...he's got me at 3k changes, (i might move up to 4k after new changes)...i'm adding the 8qt GTM OIL PAN and, the Z1 alum. under shroud, AND at this time, maybe either the Z1 34/row oil cooler or FI's new 34...bit of a price difference...Z1 is about a hund cheaper---FI tried but on true, butt, i bought their pipes...(any suggestions?)

anyhoo...see if'n you can get approval to GET-IN-THE-BAY...

don't trust anyone...

Last edited by jaybulls; 01-25-2014 at 09:44 PM.
jaybulls is offline   Reply With Quote