View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 09:58 AM   #24 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax576 View Post
Tony,

Got this kit from ya along with the LTH & TDX. Worth every penny. Your products are top notch, Your packaging was top notch, and you sir are top notch. I was impressed with everything from the packing all the way to the welds and that beautiful black coating! Still in the process of installing but from what I can tell I see zero fitment issues. Not that I expected any. I appreciate all the late after work phone calls and discussions to get exactly what fit me. Not pushing for the "up-sale" but rather what "I" wanted. Ended up with most options anyway lol.

It is quite a relief to open all this up and have zero disappointment and feel good about how much I spent.

If anyone is on the fence on his oil cooler kit and/or exhaust, give him a call and you'll be glad ya did.

Regards

Brad

Brad,

Thank you for the positive feedback! With the black ceramic coating on your headers, you are one of two out there. I am defiantly looking forward to seeing finished pictures of your install.

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote