View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 04:13 PM   #20 (permalink)
molamann
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z with NAVVVVV
molamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond repute

Well my driving record was absolutely clean(not even a parking ticket or warnings) before I got my first ticket(speeding) in my Z a month before I was getting out of the military. I was clocked at going 82MPH in a 65MPH while trying to pass a semi-truck at 5:30AM in the morning while heading to base for work in my uniform. In addition, I did everything by the book when the officer approached me such having my windows down, both hands on the steering wheel, addressing the officer as Sir, etc and the officer was constantly rude and being a smartass with me. I managed to keep my calm and drove off with a full blown ticket, no deduction or anything.

Granted I haven't dealt with many police officers in my life but that specific Oklahoma Highway Patrol officer sure ruined how I think of cops. :/
molamann is offline   Reply With Quote