View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 08:24 PM   #38 (permalink)
gomer_110
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 Nismo #528 GM
gomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond repute

My understanding:

#14 had clutch problems
#41 (summarizing the radio transmission I heard) F-ing Porsche driver made contact and ripped the rear wheel off. (atleast that's what I think I heard on the scanner) And race control didn't even throw a caution for it.

#28 Long stop seemed due to bodywork repairs. The rear bumper was partially ripped off before they pitted and then was taped back in place when they came out. Then it must have stopped again because it was MIA for a few laps (at least that's how it seemed) and when it came back out the hood was taped down.

Also the Skullcandy #34 Altima had noticeable contact to the Driver's front causing it to go a number of laps down.

Just before impact:

Just after impact:
'11 370Z Nismo #528 Fast Intentions | Stillen | Motordyne | Uprev | CSF | Zspeed | Z1 Motorsports | AST | Swift | SPC | SPL | Whiteline | Hotchkis | Bride | Schroth | Robispec | Cusco | Nismo | Volk | Forgestar | Hoosier | RJM
'17 Titan Bone Stock
gomer_110 is offline   Reply With Quote