View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 05:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rid3_FaM0uS
Track Member

Drives: 2011 BS Nismo 370z
Rid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond repute
Default woohoo! manly jewelry for sale(ahem* but really though)

Hey guys i found a set of rims I would absolutely LOVE to have for my Z so while going through my assets to figure out what I could use to front the cost of these rims and after having thought about it I've decided to sell my men's two tone stainless and gold movado watch with quartz and crystal face as well as my men's two tone 10k gold bracelet.
I have seriously worn these items out on two dinner dates to Columbus with my girl and shelved them in their original cases the rest of their life. This flashy jewelry just isn't me.

The watch cost me 1100$ new and the bracelet 2200$ new both from Kay's back in march/April of last year.

I'm looking to get 1200$ shipped for both Items together to your door.(will come in original boxes with the receipt even if you would like)

This is seriously a steal for anyone who's interested in this kind of thing. Someone please help me out! Thanks all
Rid3_FaM0uS is offline   Reply With Quote