Thread: Little Nervous
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 03:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
fullmonty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370 Touring/Sport
fullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Little Nervous

Hey guys,
First off just wanted to say that this forum has been a major help, I've been lurking as a guest for the past month or two and really learned allot. Anyway, tomorrow afternoon it looks as though I will be picking up a Monterey Blue/Persimmon 2009 370Z Touring/Sport 7AT with the splash guards, floor mats and trunk mats, at about 300 under invoice (Before tax and tags). Its really kind of nerve racking for me as I'm trading in a beautiful, yet kind of unreliable truck on this car. A 2005 F250 6.0 Powerstroke Harley Davidson Edition. I've really grown attached, and the 370 will be my first car that isn't all American V8 power. I've owned a 1997 Ford Mustang, 87 Camaro IROC-Z and of course the truck and now after tomorrow a 370Z. Anyway just wanted to stop in and say Hi! I'm located in Central New Jersey and other than on the dealer lot I've seen 1 370Z. I'll be sure to post up pics of the Z when I take some tomorrow at the dealer, but to hold you guys over I'll stick some up of my old whips, which all still hold a place in my heart.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg maro.jpg (69.7 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg stang.jpg (73.6 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg 126.JPG (690.6 KB, 29 views)
fullmonty is offline   Reply With Quote