View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 02:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Z Stig
Track Member

Drives: SOLD: '10 370Z BC M6
Z Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of light

It's a little south of where you will be, but if you could go to Antelope Slot Canyon in Page Arizona, you will not regret it! You have probably seen it on calendars and such. The only bad thing about it is there is NO WAY to get your Z down in it for a photo shoot. You have to squeeze through a hole in the ground and down a narrow ladder to get into the canyon itself. The guide knows photography and will change the settings on your camera if you need help. I am a guy who leaves it on "Point and shoot" mode, so when he changed my camera settings, the pictures came out great! Looks like the drive will be fantastic! I still think you should schedule it so you can swing by ZDAYZ on your way out or back in...

Now: 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk for off-road fun, 2015 BMW 228ix for on-road fun
Z Stig is offline   Reply With Quote