View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 11:33 AM   #304 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtul View Post
You know I've never thought I would be interested in an econobox like this, but I think you've changed my mind. Love how your Fit looks, I hope you get a 2014 to see what you pull off with that one. Probably would look pretty damn sweet.
Thanks for the compliments

I honestly have been pleasently surprised how much fun this car is after modifying it. I have always been a Z guy and thought that a car had to be RWD and high HP to be fun but I was definitely wrong.

I won't be getting the 2015 Fit anytime soon since this car barely has 30k miles on it and I plan on keeping it for awhile.

I purposely modify my cars so that it keeps my interest in them and that prevents me from wanting to buy another one!
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote