View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 12:27 AM   #33 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

more great feedback, both of you, thanks

rcz... i'm 99% sure I'm going with r888s b/c of the cost and my desire to keep it semi-street legal for a while... no trailer/tow vehicle yet... one step at a time !... reason for 6-pt is that I would like to re-use the schroth harness from my boxster... suppose that will have to wait until i get farther along (roll cage etc)... not sure which enkei's, will let you know later... yup, HP+s... I saw you mentioned the DBA5000s in another thread... somewhat pricey... why are they so much better ? please tell me more, thanks

namir... i did remove the windshield wipers, headliner, and all the plastic and insulation starting behind the seats already! the side airbags and related gear will be goneso soon... the rest stays for now! ... agree with braided brake lines, good add, I'll do that... yes, i'm used to more support that what i get from the stock seats and 3pt belt - I'll likely ditch the passenger seat and swap the drivers for a bride cuga or other... also wondering if i can re-use my porsche GT3 seat (Porsche | Performance | Porsche GT3 Seats)... i realize it is lame to have a porsche seat in a nissan, but i like this way this one feels... in any event, i'll make the seat decision later
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote