View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 06:56 PM   #38 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Welp, let's get into this to make it clear and transparent to anyone and everyone involved.

1.@Jlo, you're awesome, thanks for the support.

2. We have a website, we have hiccups, I had a customer from Canada lose his mind earlier today because his handheld tuner popped up in his cart with $720 in shipping, and that was coming from LA, he called in, it was corrected, his parts are on the way. Mistakes happen.

3. A 5 minute conversation could have resolved this in no time to let the OP know of the issue. Yes, the kit is shown at a lower than normal price, this is sourced directly from a company we use in Japan. With shipping to VR in the US and then kicked back to you in Canada it would be expensive, with AIR shipping probably close to $3000. *(Ive been charged $1500 by air to get a Varis hood, it happens)

4. This is not a bait and switch, we are not looking to take your money and run, this would have never been processed with these figures. (*In the same respect we would not ship the kit to you for $6 if the website quoted it by mistake. Fair is Fair)

5. If you've ordered with me, or Scott (*great friend of mine), or Phil, you were taken care of and happy. We dont screw people over, there's no long term business plan that includes "take them for all they got and then change your business name".

6.@Old Fart, you spoke with me on chat. We had a pleasant conversation and I offered the Fujimura parts for the same price offered to countless members that were happy with the price. You asked my opinion and I told you I have had no experience with RHDJapan.com and I could not tell you if there would be any additional fees or issues. I recommended you go with them based on the price, or as you put it I said "holiday in Japan blah, blah, blah"
7. I like this forum, not because I am making Kanye money on sales being here, but I have the car and get to talk to some nice folks and post the cool parts I find and would add to my car. Honestly, it's more fun in here than on the Porsche forum I represent. If you have questions, ask. If something looks off, it is. No need for a witch hunt, I'll tell you straight.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!