View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 05:16 PM   #2749 (permalink)
Alstann
Track Member

Drives: 12 PW 370z 6MT Sport
Alstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to all

In my opinion, I feel like some people that post are stirring the pot, and feeding the flames. It's a very tough call - many people, including myself, have been in the group buy for a long time. I've personally paid since the day they took payments. I think that we should start trying again to be a part of the solution, and not a part of the problem. Of course we have the right to discuss the communication issues and payment issues - but to what end? Many people have stated that calling them is the best solution, and the worst case - get your bank involved. Why would GTM have any reason to delay the kit more than they want to? I'm 100% certain that everyone at GTM is on full tilt, waiting for all the parts to arrive, and doing everything possible to get the kits ready to go.

Don't get me wrong - I am also anxious about waiting for my kit. I also think that if Sam kept up with more constant updates, we would be okay. The way I see it, however - at the end of all of this waiting and chaos, I hope GTM and the 370z crowd can figure out how to move past all of this, and keep our platform innovated and keep developing new things. We are all car enthusiasts, and whoever is involved in making our car better and faster, I support. We're a community, and I'm proud to be a part of it. Let's not attack each other over opinions and thoughts. It wasn't the way the forum was meant to be.