View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 04:22 PM   #32 (permalink)
SOUTHZZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 NISSAN 370Z CS M6
SOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond repute

I've ordered from Vivid before.I believe the shipping is air.Only other option is by
boat.It takes forever.I purchased a set of Varis canards.For sure,they were not as much
as the Amuse kit.However,the shipping in percentage of the total price was pretty high.
Shipped by air,direct to me instead of th Varis to reship to me.Wanted it fast.
A body kit is some big stuff.I really like Shine products.They are made to order in CA.
The molds are there.From my experience,takes about 2 weeks to get built.Another week
for shipping time.THe fit&quality is great.I try whenever possible to buy domestically.
Some good stuff made here in the U.S. For carbon fiber,ZCF is the best I've seen,shipping is free!