View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 04:18 PM   #88 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

I would assume they were planning on 2618 when I spoke to them, since I said power goals were 800 to infinity. I will personally run either, it makes no difference to me.. so if you guys have a preference, that is the direction we can go.

I am sure a 4032 will have no problems with the power any of us are going to make. I mean... the factory pistons have shown to be pretty much A-OK at 575-600rwhp.

I dont know if they will quote a solid HP number for a pistons since that is a dangerous game, but I can at least inquire about their recommendation for this power range.

I will go out on a limb and make the assumption that they would allow me to mix and match in the order. I believe they start from a mostly universal forging and machine them down, so it probably makes little difference to them which they machine.. pricing may be different though.