View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 03:13 PM   #3441 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
There's a post from this morning somewhere. She came over last night in hopes getting her brake pads changed. For the life of me, though, I couldn't get one of the pads to stay in place. I even had a significant amount of trouble just getting the old pads reinstalled after we gave up. I also underestimated the difficulty level because I based it on my experience with my sport brakes, which just slide out the back and don't even require removing the calipers. Regardless of that, once I had the caliper removed, I couldn't figure out what the problem was...
oh ic sorry to hear. im not a fan of those standard brake type swapping pads myself.