View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 11:27 AM   #1404 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottIN View Post
It's really a pretty good deal. I think it's $20 / mo. and in this box I got a Jack Black moisturizer I like (sample will probably last 2 months), some after shave I like (big bottle - probably last 6 months), couple of cologne samples and towelettes I didn't like (gave to my assistant's kid) and a pair of Tommy John underwear ($30 retail). So I feel like I came out ahead.
The Jack Black stuff rocks. I have the Industrial Hand lotion and the lighter body lotion and the Turbo Wash shower stuff. I come out of the bathroom smelling like a million bucks. Love it. the turbo wash, being $60 for a big bottle, sounds expensive, but when it only takes one to one and a half pumps for an entire shower it turns out to be a great deal. Highly recommend to anyone.

But when it comes to shaving I only go with The Art of Shaving products. But only because it actually works well with my skin type.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote