View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 06:53 AM   #2730 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkatraz View Post
Lol!!! What a douche bag!

Asked for refund yesterday and starts complaining that he hasn't received it yet when there are others who have been waiting for waaay longer!

This thread started less than a year ago so how the hell are they "close to 1 year behind".

I feel bad for everyone who has decided to pull out and is struggling to get their money back quickly but jesus, making things up doesn't help.

Please show me any of the other vendors on here who did not take at least six months longer than their initial release estimates to get their kits shipped! GTM's only issue is that they didn't communicate as well as the other vendors so people got nervous and pulled out.

I am literally at the point where I have no sympathy left for some of you guys. Anyone who has requested a refund and waited more than 2 weeks for their money, fair play, complain as much as you like. Everyone else either man up and wait or shut up and keep out of our thread!!! Once we are enjoying or TT cars, your moaning will only add to our enjoyment!
A post like that, and he's the douchebag? I'm sure they'll manage without your sympathy.

The thread started 3/19. That's 10 months. That's pretty close to a year. That doesn't qualify as "making things up". We understand you're a GTM apologist, but a reasonable person would not think that this group buy has been handled in an acceptable manner. We've got a company who misses their shipping date by almost six months, fails to issue requested refunds for up to three months and offers no communication whatsoever. That's a far cry from "GTM's only issue is that they didn't communicate as well as the other vendors so people got nervous and pulled out". You're one of the happy ones. That's great. That doesn't mean you should be belittling the ever-growing number of people who don't agree with you and have problems with the way this is playing out.