Thread: Stretched tires
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 11:32 PM   #27 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuy View Post
If you look at tire size recommendations from Tire Rack for example they give you a range. Within that range you can stretch tires, or get to big of a tire size and you can do the same thing with a stretched tire break the bead and pop a tire.

Terrible that you would shoot someone over an accident.
It's not stretched within that range. Its normal. Hence that's why they listed it within that range. Unless I'm missing something this is about a "stretched" thread. Hence not within the range. For example the OP listed a 255/30/20 on an 11" wheel. Thats 1 inch over whats normal/safe.

Being an idiot is not an accident! They did **** on purpose for whatever reason and hurt my family because of it. I'd expect anyone to do the same. I'll smack a bitch doing makeup or texting too.