View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 09:53 PM   #325 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

I was all in on a GTM supercharger kit, but between this and possibly a Vsr kit, the turbos look tempting...The price on this kit is awesome, I know this has been covered before but being lowered and being in PA the turbo under the car just scares me, I don't know why, I guess because I have run over stuff before... Is there enough clearance to build some kind of protection plate for the turbo? What would be the difficulty in how much you have to take off to get the trans out it I had to? Also does anyone have any issues with heat that's its so close to the trans? Also, I have Z1 headers, would it be a hassle to get DE flanges welded on instead of the HR flanges?